Wedding Forums/ Weddings Zone Ireland

bridalshower

Re: bridalshower

Postby LouiseB2013 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 am

I haven't had mine yet, as I am not getting married until spring 2013. 2 years ago I went to my cousins and I thought it was crazy, good different, eh if that makes sense.

She did a charity hens fun run in her local town dressed as babies, dummies, bibs, nappies the whole works, to raise money for breast cancer research, something that's close to her heart. There was 30 of us, we raised over €4500, and then a pub crawl after for a few hours and finished off with a slumber party girlie night nail painting, mud packs etc., and then the next night a bit more respectable went for a meal and a few drinks.

I have to say it was such good fun a great laugh and raising the money was brilliant. It was completely different and very enjoyable.

This might give you some ideas.
LouiseB2013
Commoner Weddie

Postby dessy143 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 am

:sSig_hi:
i just read it on a website .I was wondering thought....More information Online Wedding management tool by JustWeddingz
dessy143
Newbie Weddie

Postby jeanadamz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Since I wanted to be married only once, I like to have one in the future because it will only be a once in a lifetime experience. Just a simple party will do, a bonding with all your girlfriends will really be fun and enjoyable! Now thinking of what kind of party it will be. :)
jeanadamz
Apprentice Weddie

Previous

Return to Hen & Stag - Weddings Zone Forums