Wedding Forums/ Weddings Zone Ireland

How do I choose between two wedding dresses?

How do I choose between two wedding dresses?

Postby gillian » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 am

So I went dress shopping today for the second time and I narrowed my search to two amazing dresses!!! Problem is I cannot decide between them. They are completely different...that's wat makes it so hard!! Please help!!!!!!!!
One dress is very wow, unusual and dramatic which is the exact criteria I had before I went shopping!
The other is a fitted fitted dress that gives me an unbelievable figure and makes me look wow.
I'm confused...do I want a wow statement dress like ive dreamed of that people will definitely talk about and will have unreal impact or have I changed my mind and go for the simpler dress that will make ME be the statement and the talking point??

Would also like to point out that I realise I've made myself sound cocky and full of myself and I'm not, I just felt so fab in these dresses!! :-)

Gillian
gillian
Newbie Weddie

Re: How do I choose between two dresses?

Postby gillian » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 am

Should probably have mentioned too that the reason it's a pressurised decision is that this is a boutique that sell off the rack so I must decide before someone else buys one of them and decides for me. :-)
gillian
Newbie Weddie

Postby sandydeeee » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

If it was me I'd go with the dress that made me stand out and look amazing, I'd prefer for ppl to be saying how fantastic i looked rather then how nice my dress was. Good luck with your decision x
sandydeeee
Apprentice Weddie

Postby LBatterina » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Oh God you must go for the Simple but wow factor dress, you said yourself that that's how it made you feel, Fab figure and that guests would say wow when they would see it, making you the talking point, exactly what you want on your big day. I think this is what you should go with, you were not that positive about the first one. Hope this helps some what.

gillian wrote:So I went dress shopping today for the second time and I narrowed my search to two amazing dresses!!! Problem is I cannot decide between them. They are completely different...that's wat makes it so hard!! Please help!!!!!!!!
One dress is very wow, unusual and dramatic which is the exact criteria I had before I went shopping!
The other is a fitted fitted dress that gives me an unbelievable figure and makes me look wow.
I'm confused...do I want a wow statement dress like ive dreamed of that people will definitely talk about and will have unreal impact or have I changed my mind and go for the simpler dress that will make ME be the statement and the talking point??

Would also like to point out that I realise I've made myself sound cocky and full of myself and I'm not, I just felt so fab in these dresses!! :-)

Gillian
LBatterina
Commoner Weddie

Postby sandydeeee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Have you come to a decision yet?
sandydeeee
Apprentice Weddie

Postby Messedrose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:22 am

:heart1: Well, it's your bid day . you must make it special .so go ahead for what you want.

I think U have already know which one to choose. The one is calling U. :heart2:
Messedrose
Newbie Weddie

Postby BrideG2012 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm

I would love to know what dress you ended up choosing. I hope you went for the second one, it sounded like you liked it more but the wording you chose to describe it, it made ya sound amazing in it!!! :)
BrideG2012
Newbie Weddie

Postby jeanadamz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

I would choose the ones that look YOU in the dress. Since that day is your wedding not theirs, wear the dress that is actually you. They might critique your dress but who cares. It will also make you more natural and comfortable to look at (I guess so). If that dress does not fits you, you can actually have it sew by the tailor master.

But at the end of the day, you will have to choose since you were the one who did do the fitting. :)
jeanadamz
Apprentice Weddie

Postby youna » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 am

You can take the picture and let your groom to help you choose. :D
youna
Newbie Weddie

Re: How do I choose between two wedding dresses?

Postby emma99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:49 am

:sSig_hi:
I think you can take the picture then you choose. and wear dresses!.....
because that day your big day.so u deiced...what u want...... :sSig_goodluck:
emma99
Newbie Weddie

Return to Wedding Fashion & Wedding Beauty - Weddings Forums - WeddingsZone.ie